Friday, August 21, 2009

My Friday night . . .

I was checkin some other blogs randomly and then came to the point that usually as long as u don link someone , you won be linked ! ( wtf ??! ) and i still don understand this LINK stuff :D sometimes we people start doin smthng bt then we don even know what is the purpose ??! are we postin a blog only to show other people what we have done and eaten or we need a space like a diary to write down whateva we feel we need to write . . . ?!
tomorrow we got class again . . . i don usually complain about college and assignments or classes :D donno why . . . bt m sure i have come over here and paid a lot to do these stuffs and go to college , so why the hell should i complain ??! ( another question wifout answer ! )
I wish god gives me some bloody confidence !! damn me , damn meeeeeee !! i need to get confident and be sure about smthng and go ahead . . . donno what im afraid of ! the worst thing that may happen is receivin a " NO " answer , so go daryoosh ,go !
before i forget it , yeah , MTV world stage was awesome ! my first and best concert experience so far ! that nite i really felt fully enjoyin life at least once in my life ! i just forgot every problem i had and all fuckin stress , i enjoyed . . . fully enjoyed !
hav been workin on my Mascot last few days , actually i like it . got some new ideas for paintin it . hope it comes out good . . .!
goin back on my TWITTER and keep updatin again ! follow me . . . !
I was almost infected by H1N1 ( m nt still sure im infected or not. . . don shake hand for now ! ) still coughin and usin medicines . hope get better soon , aimen !
Inglorious bastards is being played in States , awesome movie by Tarantino again ! lookin forward for it . stupid malaysia takes ages to play a movie . . . do they play any movie bt action ones ??!


- Cool converse , isnt it ?? need one . . . bad time for being broke !

No comments:

Post a Comment