Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I noticed that my right leg is 2.5mm longer than my left !

There is a list that contains my needs for now !
I NEED TO . . .
1-be more sociable ! ermm, I mean Im supposed to ! :D
2-maybe eat more . yeah , I need to eat more !
3-buy a pair of lovely converse shoes . . . ( sigh ! )
4-shave my beard and take a hot shower . ( after this post ! )
5-buy a topman skinny trouser ! IT IS AWESOME ! ( don ask how im gonna find the money ! )
6-ask someone out !
7-sketch lot more . . . !
8-get used to Curry Puff ! ( its damn cheap man ! :D )
9-stop buyin chocolate and peanut butter waffle and yeah , bubble tea as well !
10-stop countin my coins and notes , it makes me more hopeless !
11- find some new stuff to listen to . MELEE was good , reminds me of Keane ! thanx to liz !
12-buy a m-audio 25 key midi keyboard !
13-read more . . . as i used to . laziness , laziness !
14-stop losin stuffs ( where did i put my wristband ??! )
15-find Cassie !! :D
16-finish SKINS , season 2 ! ( soon ! )
17-maybe buy an ipod . . . ahem , i mean need to be bought one !
18-find someone to talk to ! talk talk talk !
19-organize my time
20-do my printmaking on wednesday ! i have to !
21-finish the t-shirt project with dude !
22-find out who the hell threw away my Mascot ??!
23-asdasdasfsdfsdfsasd ( censored needs ! )
24-find out smthng ! :D
25-publish this post and go eat my lovely [ overcooked ! ] fried chickens !

* uploaded ' Can't Hold On ' by Melee ! enjoyyy
Kanpai !

1 comment:

  1. 11. OF COURSE. Chris Cron is amazing! and NOO, Melee is much better than Keane!
    15. ironically, my guitar is named Cassie -.- and Marie broke it.
    18. to go random people, they talk best :D then you socialize and talk at the same time! :D see? so smart right? hahaha.
    100. Remember that I am married to Ricky Sans and Melee is the most amazing thing that came off Cali :D So you shall not diss them ever! :D

    ReplyDelete