Thursday, January 21, 2010

Maps.

I guess it was last night or better to say today morning.I remember I woke up once and slept again around 9 am ; that was actually the time i started having the dream today till 11 am , I didn’t actually want to get up but I did . The dream was weird and cool , I saw someone and it was just a short walk in somewhere unknown and a short conversation . The whole dream was really short but when I woke up , i was just wandering and sitting uncomfortably on bed like I wasn’t even in this world.

There are some periods in everyone of us life that we start liking someone and we have no idea why we keep liking that someone and finally we find out that the whole thing was just a weird wrong thought and that someone didn’t have such thought like you did .

I liked it though . Good dreams make the man going ! especially times like now for me.

Kanpai_Dadoo

22_01_2009 Friday


2 comments:

  1. Ohh yes! Happy New Year!
    How is Australia treating you? I've always wanted to go there. It seems really nice. :) I'll be sure to check your other blog out! :D

    ReplyDelete