Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Irreplaceable !

2day was kinda different . . . donno how different but don really feel ok :D hehe , pressure everywhere ! smtimes even think what would happen if i never was born and came on this f***ed up planet :D
however , and so unfortunately im here , still alive !! actually its kinda interesting to think how would the world and especially my family would be if i wasn't born !
hmm, also sometimes think of going to live in an island or somewhere around south pole ! ( not north pole , im nt k wif cold weather :D ) just me alone there , sketchin in my recycled paper sketchbook that worth 3 rm ! and eating my wanton mee !!
if i never was born , definitely , my dad would have his best time of life without spendin lots of money for me ! and my eldest brother also would get rid of my crappy songs ! despite all these , its really funny but there wouldn be anybody called daryoosh in the house ! im irreplaceable ! yeahhhhhhhhhhhh , at least there's no posiblity to replace me wif anybody on this planet !! ( nw im relief !! :D hehe )


* anyway, after this stupid blog , theres a song i'd like to share . . . nt really new bt its the song that u have to put in ur ipod or whateva !
YOU FOUND ME - The Fray


No comments:

Post a Comment