Sunday, October 18, 2009

I hate sunglasses .

Lots of things happening around me , but I have no idea why Im still so relaxed and nt really feeling any stress . I was stress first days of week and over the last weekends , thinking over and over on my typography poster . recently , im feeling like the way im thinkin now bout my projects and generally design , is being so different from the way i used to think . thinkin bout reasons and why-s of a project , why am i even doin this ? is there any reason for it ?
Recently , PEOPLE is the word i've been thinkin of . people , the only thing differs one country , one place from the other one . especially when i came back from states and faced some stuffs which were some new and some old , i found out , people over here are REALLY and TOTALLY different !! i cant say how and how much different , you should go and see . . . its just different .
Honesty is the other phrase that i've focusin on :D more specific , pretend is the word . sometimes , we people pretend to be happy despite the fact we're totally down and we're just tryin nt to hurt anyone by showin what we're really feelin . i had a friend that used tell me , people are always wearin masks that don't show their real face behind and what they're really feelin . we're always pretendin , what if once this pretending thing ends and then when smone comes to me to say smthng , says what that person wants to say nt just pretendin .
im just nt making any sense tonite ! m tired , wanna work on my poster in PS nw and . . . gud nite everyone !


* all i can say bout this tune , its just awesome !


Breathe Me

Sia | MySpace Music Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment