Tuesday, November 3, 2009

After a while !

Its quiet a while that I haven blogged . so, its the time , after submitting the final project for illustration , i can sit here and write down what went on in my life !
Last week was . . . ( to be honest , i don really remember anything frm last week , gt memory issues recently ! ) . I do remember I submitted my final Printmaking project (finally ! ) after staying back again in studio . Ah , yeah , i said studio ! our crappy design studio , its roof collapsed ! i know its weird bt it happened ! fuckin awesome , rite ??
last saturday was fun though ! finally all american rejects concert ! lots of jumpin , waitin and standing ! was cool , i guess it was my last concert in malaysia !
these days , nearly to finish the sem 2 . bunch of final projects to do and some deadlines . after two weeks , 3rd sem is coming ! and then , here we go , photography !
my week's big plans! : - m gonna smile endlessly with no pause :D might sound retard bt it affect people around u :D
- finish my digital imaging assignment
- gain sm weight ! ( i hav no idea why everyone's tellin me i look thinner these days ! )
- stop sleepin in toilet in the morning before going to college ! ( its awesome man ! )
- watch inglorious bastards or curios case of benjamin button . both r awesome .
- finish mixing dude's song ! ( Hopefully ! )


question of the week : why the lady in waffle shop gave us free fruits ??!! ( papaya was awesome though :D arigato waffle shop lady ! cheers ! )
oki doki , check out this song too , its stuck in my head these days :D

Kanpai !

No comments:

Post a Comment