Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Naked Peanuts . . . !

when I was a young boy , my mom took me to a place where you could hear sound ( or better to say , noise ! ) of bunch of instruments ; guitar , sitar , piano , singing and violin . I was blur , lookin around and askin myself ( or maybe my mom ! ) in my head that what the heck m doin here ??!
my mom signed few papers and smiled . that was it and it ended up me lookin at the piano teacher in an empty room ! i never even guessed that it can be the conclusion !
it was boring , tiring and hard . every wednesday , i knew that after school i should go to a place and sit in an empty room with a teacher ( who doesn hav any idea what he is doin and probably has had lots of problems wif his wife last nite ! ) and trying my best to play a bloody piano ! BUT , I never knew whats gonna happen and what is the future cmng through . . .
My mom talked wif the kind lady who was always gossipin and stuff wif some other idiots through the phone and told her to change my teacher because my mom got to the point that m nt makin any sense and whatever the teacher is teachin me is anythng but piano ! i was only 9 smthng , so i was driven into another empty room , doin the same thng wif a new look teacher!
after few years , i tried practicing wif different teachers ; old , young , with mustache , without mustache and . . . ! Bach , Beethoven , Tchaikovsky , Helen and . . . playing everyday and class every week . such a routine !
I never thought that boring and tiring piano can get me to this point , here . i cant even thnk nt playin it anymore ! it might be funny , bt it has happened so many times that i feel so down or m just nt feelin gud , i go and find it , touch the keys and play anythng ! it just makes me feel gud . . . Thanx mom for takin me to that place ! ( Hw did u know its gonna get me here??! :D )

* Recently , found a new indie and electro rock band called The Big Pink which is truly awesome !!! check out Too Young To Love by The Big Pink . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment